您的当前位置:首页机场失物招领英语对话

机场失物招领英语对话

2022-11-06 来源:乌哈旅游


Clerk:Can I help you, sir

有什么可以帮助您的吗先生?

Benjamin:Benjamin: I'm here for the backpack you announced several minutes ago.

我来领您们先前在广播里提到的那个背包。

Clerk:OK, take a seat please, sir. First of all, can you show me your ID please

好的,请坐,先生。首先,您能先给我看一下您的身份证吗?

Benjamin:Sure. Here you are.

当然可以,给您。

Clerk:OK, could you please tell me what your backpack looks like

好的,请您告诉我您的背包是什么样子的。

Benjamin:Of course, it's a soft leather one, you know, not a sports one that looks childish.

当然,它是一个软皮的包,不是那种看起来很幼稚的运动背包。

Clerk:Mmm…does it zip closed

那它是有拉链的吗?

Benjamin:No, it's straps closed, and it has a buckle in the front.

不是,是用带子扣着的,而且在包的前面有一个带扣。

Clerk:OK, can you tell me the distinguishing features of this backpack

好的,那么您能告诉我您背包的显著特征吗?

Benjamin:Oh, yeah, the brand name.

噢,对,它是品牌的。

Clerk:So what's it, sir

是什么牌子呢,先生?

Benjamin:Oh, it's a Polo. It has the logo on the back and at the bottom in the left-hand corner.

是POLO的,在包后面的左下角有商标标识。

Clerk:OK, can you name the items in it

那么您能说出包里都有什么物品吗?

Benjamin:Well, all the gifts for my family, you know, two pairs of sneakers for my children and a bottle of perfume for my wife.

包里都是带给我家人的礼物,两双给我孩子的运动鞋和一瓶给我妻子的香水。

Clerk:OK, sir, I'm sure it's your bag. Thank you for your cooperation. You can have it now.

好的,先生。我确信这是您的包。谢谢俄您的合作。您现在可以拿走了。

Benjamin:Thank you so much. You guys are really responsible.

谢谢。您们非常负责任。

\"

Airport employee: Hello, Portland Airport, Lost and Found.

女:您好,这里是波特兰机场失物招领处

Lucas: Hello. I was a passenger on a SunCal Airlines flight yesterday and I think I left my keys on the plane.

男:你好,我是昨天圣卡尔航班的旅客,我想我将钥匙拉在飞机上了。

Airport employee: I see. To claim the item, you have to fill out a claim form. What did you lose again Some luggage You’ll need your claim receipt to get your luggage.

女:我看看,要进行失物招领,你得先填写一张表。对了,你丢失什么来着行李 那你得给我你的行李条。

Lucas: No, I lost some keys on the airplane. Keys. I think I left them on my seat. Is it possible to find out if anyone has turned them in to your office?

男:不,我丢失的是钥匙,钥匙。我想我是丢在座位上了。你帮我看看是否有人拾到并交到你们这里了

Airport employee: I don’t know. Can you describe them

女:不知道,请描述一下你的钥匙吧

Lucas: Well, they’re on a key chain and there are eight keys on it, including a car key.

男:好,那是一串钥匙,有八个,其中一个还是车钥匙

Airport employee: Was there anything distinctive about the key chain You’ll need to prove ownership if you want to claim them.

女:整串钥匙有什么特别之处吗如果要领回失物,你需要证明你是其评价。

Lucas: No, it’s a plain key ring. Maybe I should come down to the office to see if I can identify them. What happens to property that’s unclaimed?

男:没有特别之处,只是很普通的钥匙。要不我自己到办公室中去看是否能找到。没有人认领的东西你们会怎么处置

Airport employee: We keep it for 30 days and then we dispose of it. Don’t worry. We don’t have a policy of finders, keepers. If you lost some luggage, it’ll turn up.

女:我们保留30天,然后就可以自行处置了。不过别担心,我们这里没有谁拾到就归谁的政策。如果你丢了行李,一定会有人送来的。

Lucas: No, I lost some keys! Keys! Never mind. I’m coming down right now.

男:不,我丢的是钥匙,钥匙。算了,我还是过去自己找吧

Airport employee: That’s a good idea. It’s easier to pick up your lost luggage than for us to send it.

女:好呀, 你自己找总比我们找到给你送去强。

Lucas: Uh!

男:算你狠!

第一句:

A: Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office

请问失物招领处在哪儿

B: On the second floor of this department store.

在这家百货店的二楼。

第二句:

A: Excuse me, could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is

打扰一下,您能告诉我失物招领处在哪儿吗

B: I've no idea. You'd better ask the police.

我不清楚,你最好问问警察。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容