您的当前位置:首页酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 中英对照

酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 中英对照

2023-05-25 来源:乌哈旅游


酒店客房效劳英语口语情景对话

1. Housekeeping. May I come in?

我是客房的,可以进来吗?

2. When would you like me to do your room, sir?

您要我什么时间来给你清扫房间呢,先生?

3. You can do it now if you like.

如果您愿意,我现在为您效劳。

4. I'm sorry that your flask is empty.

很抱歉您的水壶空了。

5. May I do the turn-down service for you now?

现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

6. Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.

噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

7. Could you come back in three hours?

你能不能过3小时再来整理?

8. Certainly, Madam. I'll let the overnight staff know.

当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班效劳员。

9. Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?

请整理一下浴室好吗?

10. I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

11. I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.

我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

12.Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

13.It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

14.Is there anything I can do for you?

您还有什么事要我做吗?

15.I'm always at your service.

乐意效劳。

Dialogue A (倒热水效劳)

A: Housekeeping. May I come in?

客房效劳员,请问我可以进来吗?

B: Yes, please. 可以。

A: When would you like me to do your room, sir?

您什么时候方便让我帮你清扫房间呢?

B: You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

如果你方便你可以现在就清扫。你上来的时候我正准备下楼用早餐。但是在你开场之前能否帮我做点事情呢?

A: Yes, what is it?

好的。是什么事情呢?

B: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water .I need some hot water to wash down 〔咽下〕medicine after break-fast.

我需要一壶热水。我需要在用完早餐之后用热水服药。

A: I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another flask that's full at once.

非常抱歉热水瓶是空的,我现在立即去拿一个装满热水的水瓶。

B: Thank you. 谢谢

Dialogue B (The Turn-down Service) 开夜床效劳

A: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now?

晚上好女士和先生。我现在可以为你做开业床效劳吗?

B: Oh, thank you. But you see we are having some friends here. We're going to

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in three hours?

噢,谢谢。但是我的一些朋友马上会到。我们准备举办一个小聚会。您可以三个小时之后再来吗?

A: Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then.

好的,女士。我会让上通宵班的同事知道。他们到时候会来。

B: That's fine. Well, our friends seem to be a little late .Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

好的。哦。我的朋友可能要晚到了,你可以帮我收拾一下洗浴间吗?我刚刚洗澡了浴室显得有点乱。另外,请帮我拿一瓶纯洁水过来。

A: Yes, I’ll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water.

好的女士,我马上哪一些干净的毛巾和饮用水过来。

B: OK.

好的

A: May I turn on the lights for you?

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

我可以为您开灯吗?

B: Yes, please .I'd like to do some reading while waiting.

好的我需要写字及阅读。

A: Yes, sir. Is there anything I can do for you?

好的先生,还有什么可以帮到您的吗?

B: No more. You're a smart girl/boy indeed. Thank you very much.

没有了。你确实是一个好女孩/男孩,非常感谢你。

A: I'm always at your service. Goodbye, sir and madam, and a very pleasant night。

我将一直为你们效劳。拜拜女士先生,祝你们有个非常愉快的夜晚。

overnight a. 终夜的,一夜间的

Service n. 效劳帮助

Dialogue C 〔Explaining How to Get the Service for laundry〕

向客人解释如何享有洗衣效劳

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

A:Room Attendant客房效劳员 B:Guest 客人

A:Excuse me. Have you any laundry(需要洗的衣服)?The laundry man is here to collect it. 打搅一下。请问您有需要洗的衣服吗?洗衣工将在这儿为你效劳。

B:No, not now, thank you.

哦。现在没有,多谢。

A:If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag. The laundry man comes over to (过来)collect it every morning.

当您需要的时候请将衣物留在洗衣袋中,洗衣工会在每天早上过来收取。

B:Thank you.

谢谢

A:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes laundry, dry-cleaning or pressing and also what time you want to get them back.

当您需要衣物的湿洗,干洗机熨烫效劳时请随时告知我们或者是填写洗衣,并告诉我们您需要取回衣物的时间。

B:I see. What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with(处理) it.

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

好的,我想知道当出现衣物损坏贵酒店会如何处理呢?我想知道贵酒店是否有相关的政策去处理。

A:In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it. The indemnity〔赔偿〕 shall not exceed ten times the laundry〔烫洗费用〕.

在这种情况下,酒店当然需要赔偿。赔偿金额不超过烫洗费用的十倍。

B:That sounds quite reasonable. I hope there's no damage at all.

这样听起来是比拟合理的,当然我希望是不会有任何损坏。

A:Don't worry, sir. The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不用担忧,先生。洗衣部门有着非常丰富的经历。

B:All right. Thank you for your information.

好的。感谢您带来的信息。

A:Not at all.

不客气。

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

notify v.通知

dry-clean v.干洗

indemnity n.赔偿

express service 快洗效劳

starch v.给〔衣服等〕浆,浆硬

【本文档内容可以自由复制内容或自由编辑修改内容期待你的好评和关注,我们将会做得更好】

页脚下载后可删除,如有侵权请告知删除!

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容