吃饭AA制,有时候可以帮助你走出窘境,我们现在就来看看关于它的英语对话表达吧。下面是店铺给大家整理的吃饭aa制的英文对话,供大家参阅!
吃饭aa制的英文对话1
A: There’s a question I’m not sure whether it is suitable to ask.
有个问题,我不知道能不能问。
B: You know that I have no secrets toward you. 你知道我对你可没什么保密的。
A: When you go dinner with John, who feets the bill? 你和约翰出去吃饭时,是谁付账的?
B: Why asking that? It’s often the sort of Dutch treat. 问着干什么?一般都是各付各的。 吃饭aa制的英文对话2
A:Ok, so what have you got in store for me tonight? 好吧,那么你今晚为我准备了什么节目?
B:I'm really sorry, Ethan. I tried so hard, but I'm afraid I could't find a Dutch restaurant in town. The best I could do was a German one about 15 minutes from here.
真的很抱歉,伊桑.我找了又找,但恐怕真的没办法在城里找到一家荷兰餐馆.最接近你要求的就是一家德国餐馆,离这儿大约15分钟的路程.
A:What? I don't understand. 什么?我不明白你的意思.
B:I though you said you wanted to have Dutch food? 我以为你说的是你要吃荷兰菜?
A:Oh! Ha-ha! That's not what I mean when I said 'go Dutch'! 噢!哈哈!我说”go Dutch”不是这个意思! BHuh? What were you talking about, then?
啊?那你说的是什么意思?
A:'Going Dutch' means to split the bill, silly! “Going Dutch”就是平均分的意思,傻瓜!
B:Ohhh...that makes so much more sense! Ha-ha. Well, great, I don't like German food anyway!
哦….这还差不多?好吧,太好了,反正我一点儿也不喜欢吃德国菜! 吃饭aa制的英文对话3
A: Thanks for inviting me out today. I was feeling kind of sad. There's nothing better than grabbing a bite to eat with a good friend to make you feel better。
A: 谢谢你邀请我出来。我正好有些情绪低落,没啥比和好朋友出去吃点东西更能让人振作起来的了。
B: No problem. It's for your birthday, so it's on me。 B: 没事。今天是你生日,所以我请客。
A: Oh, I thought no one remembered, but you don't have to treat me. We can go Dutch。
A: 噢,我还以为没人记得我生日呢。不过不用你请了啦,我们AA制吧。
① to grab a bite to eat
这个短语的意思是“匆忙地、简单吃点什么”,和正式吃顿饭有很大不同。来看段对话帮助理解:
A: I am hungry!
B: So am I, but I only have an hour before my next class。 A: Well, let's grab a bite to eat at that Chinese takeout (外卖)。 ② go Dutch
严格说来“AA制”有2种:自己付自己吃饭用掉的钱;所有的钱大家平摊。前者的话在英语里就可以说:go Dutch / Dutch treat,例如:My boyfriend and I always go Dutch。(我和男友吃饭经常是AA制);The office outing is always a Dutch treat。(办公室的同事一起出去吃饭往往会采用AA制)不过有时大家也不会把到底是平摊还是各付
各的分那么清楚,所以在比较随意的情况下,go Dutch / Dutch treat 也能指平摊。
Split the bill,按照字面意思就知道它是指“平摊费用”,例如:Shall we split the bill? 也可以简单说:We'll split. / Let's split. “平摊”还有个说法叫:go halves/halfers,例如:Let's go halves/halfers on lunch today. 不过这种说法对于有些老外来说比较陌生,用split相对比较保险啦。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容