0L
温柔
1. At first, I couldn' t hear his tender words through the fog of anesthesia.
一开始,我在麻醉的迷雾中听不到他温柔的话语。
2. Each time, the soft encouragement reached my ears like a song.
每次,温柔的鼓励就像一首歌一样传到我的耳朵里。
3. With a final tenderness, he draped his worn jacket over the older man' s shoulders.
最后,他温柔地把破旧的夹克披在老人的肩膀上。
4. A trifle ruefully, I thought of the times I had held Pookie in my arms as he recovered from his wounds, stroking him tenderly as he lay inert on my lap.
我有点伤感地回想起,当躺在我的膝盖上。
Pookie
从受伤中恢复过来时,我曾把它抱在怀里,温柔地抚摸它,而它一动不动 地
5. As if Chip could sense her feelings, he remained extra gentle with her.
好像Chip能感觉到她的感情,他对她仍然格外温柔。
6. The man' s voice was soft and kind, but had a bit of a laugh in it.
男人的声音温柔而亲切,却带着几分笑意。
7. He was so excited about his find that my husband and I hated to rain on his parade with a gentle reminder.
他对自己的发现如此兴奋,以至于我和丈夫都不愿意泼冷水,温柔地提醒他。
8. Dad said, with a little more softness but still incredulously.
爸爸说着,带着一些温柔,但仍然难以置信地口吻。
9. Before I could let out a sound, I felt someone s gentle, yet firm touch on my shoulder.
还没等我出声,就感觉到有人温柔却又坚定的按住了我的肩膀。
10. She looks up at Mary with wise, gentle eyes as if to say, “I love you still but this is where I belong.
她抬起头,睿智又温柔地看着玛丽,仿佛在说:“我仍然爱你,但这里才是我的归宿J
11. She spoke softly to him and gently stroked his chin with her little finger.
她温柔地对他说话,用小指轻轻地抚摸他的下巴。
12 .Then, gently, she picked him up and held him tenderly to her chest.
然后,她轻轻地把他抱起来,温柔地抱在胸前。
13 . My heart melted a little at her tenderness toward the stubborn, old man.
看到她温柔地对待对这个固执的老人,我的心都融化了。
02.痛苦
1. When my phone rang and Katherine s number appeared, I braced for another round of bitterness, another nasty bite.
当我的手机显示凯瑟琳的来电时,我准备迎接再一次的痛彻心扉与撕咬般的痛苦。
2.I doubted my ability and even my own heart. I was miserable.
我怀疑我自己的能力,甚至我的内心,我过的很痛苦。
3.But he never wore a face of agony or pity.
但他脸上从来没有痛苦或怜悯的表情C
4. When I looked into my father' s eyes, now clouded over with pain, I knew that he would never leave that bed again.
父亲的眼睛现在被痛苦笼罩着。当我看着它们时,我知道他再也不会离开那张床了。
5.
I slowly began an uncharted journey down a long, painful path toward healing.
我慢慢开始了一段未知的旅程,沿着漫长而痛苦的康复之路。
6. Then my father died and my mother was left adrift in a sea of loneliness that eventually became an unreasonable bitterness.
后来我的父亲去世了,我的母亲迷失在孤独的海洋中,这种孤独最终变成了一种不可理说的痛苦。
1.1 felt helpless and alone, miserable, and homesick for California and my old friends.
我感到无助,孤单,痛苦,非常想念加州和我的老朋友们。
8. Life was a kaleidoscope of excitement and joy, pain and sorrow.
生活就像万花筒,充满了兴奋和喜悦,也充斥着痛苦和悲伤。
9. I was starving, but I could only eat slowly, miserably, with a minimum of chewing and a maximum of pain.
我饥肠辘辘,但也只能慢慢地、痛苦地吃着东西。稍作咀嚼,疼痛万分。
10. Alone and unable to support two children, Mom made the agonizing decision to let the couple adopt her soon-to-be-born baby.
妈妈独自一人无法抚养两个孩子,于是痛苦地决定让这对夫妇收养她即将出生的孩子。
11.Soon the pangs of discontentment began to stir within me.
很快,不满的痛苦开始在我心中激荡。
12. The mother bent down to examine her son, anguish melting from her face as she hugged his thin body.
母亲弯下腰来查看到儿子安然无恙,当她拥抱着他弱小的身体时,她的脸上不再有痛苦的神色了。
13. “That' s it, Sadie!” Mike encouraged as she slowly dragged him up the slope, foot by agonizing foot.
“就这样,Sadie!” Mike鼓励着,她拽着他缓慢地痛苦地爬上斜坡。
14.
Anguish and sadness filled her voice.
她的声音里充满了痛苦和悲伤。
15. My self-esteem had taken a nasty hit, and I encased myself in a bitter shell I vowed no man would ever break through again.
我的自尊心受到了沉重的打击,我把自己包裹在一个痛苦的壳子里,发誓再也没人能打破它。
16.
I watched with agony as runners rushed by me.
我痛苦地看着其它跑步选手从我身边疾驰而过。
17.
My self-esteem had splattered painfully on the pavement.
我很痛苦,我的自尊散落在道上。
18. What I did know, though, is that I was hurting and alone, with little social options, and feeling like the color in my world was slowly being erased each day.
但我知道我很痛苦也很孤独。社交活动上,我几乎没有选择的余地。感觉我的世界里面的色彩每天都在慢 慢地烟消云散。
19.I ached and yearned for her.
我痛苦并且思念她。
20 . Somehow, even though I was suffering, I couldn t feel it.
不知何故,即使我很痛苦,我也不能感觉到。
21 .Crying out in agony, she had dropped to the sidewalk.
她痛苦地哭了起来,跌落到人行道上。
22 . I couldn' t imagine the pain my friend was experiencing, but I wanted to be strong for her, so I kept my emotions at bay.
我无法想象我的朋友所经历的痛苦,但我想为她坚强,所以我控制住自己的情绪。
23 .Even in her apparent pain, she managed to greet me with a smile.
即使一眼都能看出她很痛苦,她还是勉强地对我微微一笑。
03 .懊悔
1. He followed closely, his posture a model of contrition, begging forgiveness.
他紧跟着,摆出一副后悔的姿势,祈求原谅。
2.As I fought back tears of regret, Zac lay on the steel table and licked my face, reassuring me everything would be all right.
当我忍住后悔的泪水时,扎克躺在钢桌上舔了舔我的脸,安慰我一切都会好起来的。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容