五星级酒店日常接待英语用语
1.饭店员工必用词汇:
Please. 请。
Excuse me. 对不起。
Pardon? 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?
I’m very sorry. 非常抱歉。
Thank you. 谢谢。
2.听见或遇到对客人不利的事时:
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you are better soon. 听到这个我很遗憾,我希望您很快会好起来。
I’m sorry to hear that. Have a good rest. 听到这个我很遗憾,您好好休息一下吧。
I’m sorry to hear that. Take it easy today. 听到这个我很遗憾,今天您可别着急。
3.客人碰到意外(如电梯门碰到他)时:
I hope you did not hurt yourself. 我希望您没有受伤。
Are you hurt? 您伤着没有?
Did you hurt yourself? 您伤着了没有?
4.离开客人时:
Have a nice day. 祝您今天过得愉快。
Have a pleasant evening. 祝您今晚过得愉快。
Have a good weekend. 祝您周末过得好。
5.当客人要什么东西时:
Certainly, sir. If you can excuse me, I’ll fetch it. 好的,先生。如果您能允许我离开的话,我去把它拿来。
Yes, sir. It’s no problem. 好的,先生。这不成问题。
Here you are, sir. 这儿就是,先生。
Here’s your change, madam. 这是您的找头,夫人。
6.必须离开客人去拿他们所要的东西时:
Just a moment, please, miss. I’ll go and get it right away. 小姐,请稍候片刻。我马上给您去拿来。
Immediately, madam. 夫人,我马上去拿来。
Sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。
7.给客人让路时:
After you, madam. 夫人,请。
You first, sir. 先生,您先请。
8.推小车或提重物经过客人身旁时:
Excuse me, madam. 请原谅,夫人。
Could you please make way, madam? 可不可以请您让让路,夫人?
May I come through, please? 请问我可以穿过去吗?
通过之后:
Thank you, madam. 谢谢您,夫人。
9.上菜或斟酒时不得不向客人俯不身去或不得不在外宾面前通过时:
Excuse me, please. 请原谅。
偶然碰撞客人时:
I beg you pardon. 请您原谅。
10.当客人询问是不是可以拿某物时:
By all means, sir. Let me help you. 当然可以,先生。让我来帮您。
Certainly, madam, let me help you. 当然可以,夫人。让我来帮您。
Yes, sir. Allow me. 是的,先生,请允许我来帮您。
Go ahead, please. You’re welcome. 请拿吧,您可以随意使用。
Take mine, adam. 请用我的,夫人。
11.看见客人在搬椅子或包裹需要帮助时:
Allow me, madam. 请允许我帮您,夫人。
Let me take that, sir. 让我来拿,先生。
12.当客人送东西给你时:
可以接受:
Its very kind of you. I don’t know how to thank you properly. You really shouldn’t have. 您真好。我不知道怎样谢您才好。您真的不必那么客气。
婉言谢绝:
Thank you, no. We are not allowed to drink on duty. 谢谢,不能。上班时我们不允许喝酒。
That’s very kind, but no, thank you. 您太好了,不过我不能,谢谢您。
Thank you very much, but I can’t accept. 十分感谢,不过我不能接受。
13.当中断和客人的交谈时:
Excuse me. I must serve that client. 请原谅,我必须去照料那位客人。
I’m sorry, sir, I must go. Nice talking with you. 很抱歉,先生,我必须走啦。和您谈话真令人愉快。
Will you excuse me, please? 请原谅我。
14.当外宾对你解释什么事情时:
I see. 我明白。
Yes, I see. 是的,我明白。
如果同意他的话:
That’s true. 确实这样。
Yes, exactly. 是的,完全如此。
如果对所听到的事感到意外:
Rreally? How interesting! 真的吗?多有趣。
Is that so? 是那样的吗?
15.当客人因为自己动作慢、手脚不灵或残疾而感到困窘时:
Please take your time, sir. There’s no hurry. 请慢慢来,先生。不用忙。
Don’t worry, sir. We’ll clean it up. 不必担心,先生。我们会把它收拾干净的。
16.当要求客人折回来或请他签字,或要打断他的谈话时:
Excuse me, sir. May I have your room number? 请原谅,先生,您的房间号码?
Excuse me for interrupting. 请原谅我打断您啦。
May I take up a few moments of your time? 我可以占用您一些时间吗?
May I speak to you for a moment, madam? 我可以和您谈一会儿话吗,夫人?
Would you be so kind as to sign this? 请您在这里签字好吗?
17.当人手短缺而外宾需要服务时:
May I ask who’s next, please? 请问,下一个轮到谁?
I’ll be with you in a moment, sir. 我一会儿就来招呼您,先生。
I’m sorry. I must take each guest by turn, sir. 很抱歉,我必须按先后次序为顾客服务,先生。
I’ll be with you as soon as possible. 我将尽快来为您服务。
18.当客人提出批评时:
Thank you for telling us, madam. It won’t happen again. Please accept our apologies. I will let the person in charge know. 谢谢您告诉我们,夫人。这种事不会再发生。请接受我们的道歉。我会把这件事向我们主管人员报告的。
19.领路的时候:
Please follow me, sir. 先生,请跟我来。
Would you please come this way? It’s along here. 请您这边走,好吗?那是在这儿。
如果客人有跌倒的危险:
Mind(Watch)your step, sir. 请当心,先生。/走路小心,先生。
May I suggest you hold the rail? It’s very slippery, sir. 请您扶好扶手。这儿很滑,先生。
当领客人到达目的地时:
Here we are,Room2208. 第2208号房间到啦。
20.当服务完离开客人的房间或餐桌时:
Will that be all, madam and sir? 就这些吗,夫人,先生?
Is there anything else I can do for you? 我还能为您做别的什么事吗?
Is there anything else I can get for you? 我还能为您拿些别的什么东西?
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容